The Oklahoma warm weather days are here, so that means it’s time to prepare your vehicle for those warm days. There is a checklist of items to get serviced or looked at during spring, and Abbott Automotive Repair of Tulsa can help locate those spots with some tips!
- Air Conditioning- You will want to make sure your air conditioning system within your vehicle is in tip top shape and works for those hot and hazy summer Oklahoma days. Without air conditioning during 100+ degree weather can be brutal.
- Vehicle overheating is no good- With warm weather, your car could most likely overheat. The one thing that causes the car to overheat is by flushing your cooling system. Keeping a clean air path for the air flow is key!
- Brakes- Your brakes are one of the most important objects on a vehicle, along with the transmission. Being prepared with brakes that will enable you to stop on a dime is important especially when you’re stuck in bumper to bumper traffic at the shore.
- Season or yearly checkups- Make sure to check in your owner’s manual what types of services your car requires in order for it to run 100% efficiently.
- Stuck- Your vehicle can experience rough driving or stalling, that needs to be resolved before hot weather.
Springtime is one of the most prime times for automotive repair in Tulsa because everyone wants their vehicle to shine. Not just the outside with a freshly done wax job or wash, but the inside of the car is what really matters. Springtime is the prime time for these services because it’s basically prepping your car for the rest of the year.
Between oil changes, tightening of belts and hoses, and replacement of air, fuel, and PVC filters, your vehicle depends on these services in order to function properly. You don’t want your car breaking down on the way to work, and especially not on your way to summer vacation. Be ahead of your car at all times with our automotive repair Tulsa services and you will have no worries!
Call Abbott Luxury Automotive today to schedule an appointment!